Unity3D , Xamarin , .NET , Mono , Qt // C++ , C# , PHP , MySQL // Windows , Linux , macOS , Android , iOS , Raspberry Pi , Arduino // Web site , Server , CMS , Joomla , Bootstrap
…plus anything code and algorithm related…
Brick Miner is a brick breaker and mining game. You continuously shoot cutters in order to break the bricks and collect minerals in them.
• You find more valuable minerals as you dig deeper.
• By selling minerals you earn money, upgrade your cutters and shooter to give more damage.
• Deeper you go, harder it gets to break the bricks.
• While playing you may use power-ups to get rid of dangerous situations.
• Last but not least, Brick Miner is an endless game!
How to play:
• Use the slider below or touch the digging area to steer the shooter, one handheld easy play.
• You fail the stage if bricks touch the digger structure.
• You pass the stage when all bricks down to target depth are destroyed.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish.
- Randomly generated infinite number of mazes!
- Select size of maze as you like
- Buy mazes with your golds
- Enter and try to solve the maze
- Jump over rocks
- Crouch under walls
- Break walls down with axes
- Find the exit and treasure chest
Bemazer has infinite number of mazes, because mazes are generated at the moment you buy them. This provides a different maze each time.
You can buy a maze of size you select, from maze shop with your golds. Bigger mazes cost more gold and are more difficult to solve, but pay more gold as well, when they are solved.
You enter the maze you have at current maze section. At any time, you may go back to menu or exit the game. Your maze and your position in the maze will be saved.
When you solve the maze, you find approximately double (or 1.5 times if in easy mode) of golds you’ve paid for it. If you can’t solve, you have to discard the maze to buy a new one, because you can’t have more than one maze.
FIT TOLERANCE ISO
Limits, fits and tolerances calculator has been developed to calculate engineering tolerances of inner and outer features of journal bearings, linear bearings, thrust bearings, bushings, ball bearings, roller bearings, housings, cylinder bores, drilled holes, linear and precision shafts, pistons, etc.
The calculator works in line with ISO 286-1 (2010), ISO 286-2 (2010) and ANSI B4.2 (1978) standards which are based on metric units. According to the input parameters of nominal size and hole/ shaft tolerances, size limits and deviations for hole/shaft are calculated and fit type is selected among the clearance, transition and interference fits.
The schematic representation of the fit is also drawn. The preferred tolerances and fits advised by ISO and ANSI standards can be found in the “Supplements” section.
FIT TOLERANCE ANSI
ANSI limits, fits and tolerances calculator has been developed to calculate tolerances of inner and outer features of journal bearings, linear bearings, thrust bearings, bushings, ball bearings, roller bearings, housings, cylinder bores, drilled holes, linear and precision shafts, pistons, etc.
ANSI standard limits and fits calculator works in line with ANSI B4.1-1967 (R2004) standard which is based on inch units. According to the input parameters of nominal size and fit type selection among running and sliding [RC], locational clearance [LC], locational transition [LT], locational interference [LN], force and shrink [FN] fits, size limits for hole/shaft are calculated.
The schematic representation of the fit is also drawn. This calculator is applicable to non-threaded cylindrical parts.